Thursday, September 16, 2010

Chemistry Mind Map 1





When I was Creating My mind map it was rough at first. I had no idea what I was going to write. But after thinking back about all the things we have done so far, i managed to remember a lot of information. I then looked over my own personal blog and found many different posts we had made like Green Plastics. I then summarized all of the information I had on a couple of different posts and placed them on my map. Then I remembered about learning about the states of matter in sixth grade and decided to place that on my map too.

2 comments:

  1. I like that you included combing atoms and other experiments and their reactions. It was great that you added components from what we were doing in class such as green plastics. The Bohr diagram and Lewis Dot diagram was a nice touch. One question though, what do wind turbines have to do with chemistry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great the you have added things that we have learnt in class (Bohr Diagram, Lewis Dot Diagram, etc)
    Also, it is great you connected chemistry with Alternate energy, though it is still vague; there's not a lot of explanation on how alternate energy has connection with Chemistry.

    ReplyDelete